Saturday, March 7, 2009

PART TWO OF THE RACHEL IS A WHORE SAGA: Death and retribution

Its almost been a month since Yukis unexpected death. Each second drags on for minutes, each thought strikes up new and more horrific ways his corpse lay crushed by rach.
The thing that keeps me up at night, when every cell in my body screams for sleep is that he died protecting the girl he loved. And she killed him. Fate is as strange as it is uncaring to my pleas for my friend back. I miss the way I would wake up in the morning, the sunlight streaming in through the window and him lying at the foot of the bed. His cold wet nose lying against my foot and his steady breath warming my feet.
Even if I was gone for an hour he would tear across the yard just to hold me seconds sooner. His hug would crush me and hold me tight, as though it would make up for the time we had not spent together.
When I was forced to spend long periods of time away from him he would mope around the house uncaring whether he lived or died. The most pressing issue plaguing his mind was that I was not there.
Now he is not there for me.
Love hurts.

God, if you can read my mind you can hear my screams. Take what you want from me, I don't deserve it, but please bring back Yuki.
Rachel if you are reading this somewhere, rest assured I will take you down. Whether it takes my life doing so, I will have retribution for Yukis tragic death. Hell will be paradise when I find you.
Nothing will save you now bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment